cute date idea: let me sleep in your bed for hours on end because I’m tired of being a person
Straight boy: what are you wearing ;)
Me: a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.
Do NOT shame people for choosing not to go to school.
Do NOT insult people for dropping out.
Do NOT teach your children that dropping out means you are a failure.
You never know what’s going on in that person’s life.
Just DON’T DO IT.
|—||All second-semester seniors need this instilled in their minds. (via plhjambajuice)|
is this a bunny dressed up as corn or corn dressed up as a bunny
my feet get all sweaty in these sperrys and i cant take them off or they are going to smell pretty bad
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.